terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

the nobles

-Where is your children Helio?
-Shut up ...
-Do u think that one of them come here ? I promise ,if I saw one ,doesn't come back home.I need to your smille when I kill your Son or your Daughter.Can I do it?
-If u touch in my kinds,I promise that I'll Kill u first
-Ohhh Helio,I'm scared.U're voice sounds strong more than I guessed.U know ,u don't have any opition.
-My kinds are all that I have in my life.If u want to distroy something,u can do it on me
-U're so cute Helio,Talking about your children,but it's not reliable.U always have a card in your hands,a plan to solve everything.And I'm so sorry honey...It's time to close your mouth
-Daddy...
-Wow!U're angel is coming .Is she Clever?Well,I want play with her
-No!!!It 's our business
-I don't agree.It's borring stay here and talk with u.I need emotion.I know that she has the same spirituality that I've had.
-I don't know who u are
-But I read,I listened many things about "the nobles"

Nenhum comentário: