terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

the nobles

-Dear??
-Daddy??
-Dear,stay here.
-What's up?
-Well,well,well...Can I ask u how did u come here?
-Who is she?
-I'm your nightmare.But don't worry,i'ts not a problem right?I'm stay here with your father,even I know that u are a jealous girl.Why Hannah?It's your only father.It was your good explain that you'll give me?You missed him 16 years old ago.I can read you mind and your daddy's mind too
-What's happen?
-Can I tell her Helio?Don't u have any idea about me?5 years ago,your dad made a mistake.He killed a girl in her house.Do u know this history dear?
-No...
-Well,I'm this girl.And u're dad is a murder.Do u agree with me?Returns,take a look around to find hi, and now I can finish it
-How?
-Killing your daddy.It was his secret.He never told it for u 'cuz he were trying to be a good guy.So,you have the truth,you decide what do u do with it.Excuse me,but the time to say good by is...

Nenhum comentário: