segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

the nobles

-Hey daddy ,are u ok?
-I don't know.Where is she?
-I'm not sure,but I think she is not stay here
-I so sorry sweet...
-I would like to help u but...
-Right,is everything alright with u?
-I'm scared
-One day,all of this bad things will die when jesus returns
-When is it?
-I don't have any idea,but I believe in it
-Me too
-Where is your brother?
-Eating.We love u daddy
-I love u so much.Thank u for trust on me and believe that i'm not a bad man,and I never told u a lie.I'm always trying to talk about our problems .Even I don't know how to explain something that I did,one day....I'll tell u and u'll understand
-Okay.Where do we go now?
-Did u have a good idea?



(another day)

-I'm home!..Hey,where is daddy Gabe?
-I don't know
-What?I don't understand.Can u repeat?
-Hannah,he took his car keys and got out.I'm only 16.He knows what is doing
-No.He isn't.There are things out side waiting for him
-So,what's your plan Luke skywalker?
-Right Darth vader,Call to him
-Are u kiding?Dad has his life.What's a problem leave our father alone?
-It's dangerous for all
-U have a good imagination.u're always creating things not real
-Not real?
-Kind of,u 're always travelling in your mind
-I hate u
-Give me a time okay?Relax dear,our father is cleaver.We know something 'cuz he needed to help us.Why in this mother fuck hearth,he needs our help to kill something?He knows more than
us about monters,goshts etc.He killed most of them,it's so ridiculous stop to listen u trying to say that dad is in a trouble
-I've gotta go
-Where?You don't know where is he
-But I can use my brains,different of u,of course

Nenhum comentário: