quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

grubs and lions songs

the party -grubs and lions


it's over to say mine
it's over to say good bye
i'm gonna make a move right now
I just need a chance with you
'cuz I don't mind what you think
I just be free forever and every night with you
If you are a really good boy you can taste with me ,a pretty party all night long
with no time to stop and get together home so listen what I am saying here and right now
since that I looked to you,my heart explode inside on me ,what I'm doing with you?
I'm trying to show you that..
I'm loving to stay with you this night
I'm needing to repeat yhis moment sometime
I'm luckly to stay with a nice guy
this night and I need to listen you scream so loud
All the people on the party need to stay with someone
but I need stay with you right now
All the girls on the party ,taking oof their dresses tonignt
and I just need to make a love with you
(just make a love with you)
could you see what is so important for me?
couldn't you do it inside my bed because the night is over yet?
I'm loving you
I need to touch you

Nenhum comentário: