quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

musica do grubs and lions

SAYING

how could I stay falling in love for you?
how could I do it with no fear to say
that mavbe I am blame,cuz I'm really no chance ,but I'm trying to see again

I took your hands when you fell the cold
You didn't realize that I were so close
If I guess that you don't think of me
You coul see me like a poor thing than

just try to remember that are you and me right here
and anyone could knows it
cuz it's a part 0of me
I just find you for all the life and maybe I can't never throw you in the dark
I just say ,there are you and me right here
I could stay so close with you right here
I can change the past with you,but I just listen your voice saying:"I can stay all my life with you dear""we can stay forever and everyday right here"...i just listen your voice saying:"yes i do"

Nenhum comentário: